Sunday, May 15, 2011

TELEPATHY: SALT AND SUGAR, Mirror Gazing

SALT AND SUGAR
Comprehension and understanding of affairs and activities of the unseen realm are usually considered to be something mysterious and inexplicable. There exists many fallacies about the witnessing of the affairs of the unseen realm. Whenever there is any discussion on this subject mostly the reaction of the people is that it is not possible for man to observe and witness the affairs and activities of the unseen realm. Usually the attitude of the people is to ignore or just to express surprise when someone tries to share one's experiences and findings in this context.
According to parapsychology every one has been gifted with the faculty of observing and witnessing the metaphysical phenomena. This is altogether a different thing whether one uses it or not. Every man and woman enjoys the ability to observe, perceive and understand the affairs of the preternatural unseen world. The only condition is to make use of this gifted ability. It is our own fault if we are ignorant of the methods to exercise this faculty.
The students of metaphysical sciences know it well that there are two minds functioning simultaneously in man. One is that mind which is responsible for perception of the conscious senses, the senses of the material world. It perceives those senses which remain incarcerated in time and space limitations. This mind is termed as the conscious mind. The other is the unconscious mind responsible for perception of those senses which are independent of time and space restrictions and capable of perceiving the metaphysical realities. We are familiar with the first mind i.e. the conscious mind. But, our acquaintance with the unconscious mind is far behind than it is actually required. We have yet to explore ways to familiarize ourselves with the working pattern of the unconscious mind.
It has been discovered by me spiritual scientists that sugar and sweetness produce gravity and help in constructing the conscious senses. And the quantities present in salt activate the unconscious senses. Sweetness and sugar develop the conscious which is required for living and comprehending the phenomenal world of matter. The salt activates that mind which has been termed as unconscious and works in comprehension of the metaphysical realm. It has been experienced that the unconscious mind of those is more active whose intake of a salt is more than the sugar as compared to those whose sugar intake is more than the salt.
When I came to know about this law that salt activates the unconscious I decided to experiment it on myself so I stopped taking sugar. I experienced weakness and depression in first 2-3 weeks. After few weeks I started settling down and became used to this state of mind. The weakness reduced but the fits of irritation and a state of unpleasantness kept on prevailing. Arter two months I started feeling that my body has become light and delicate. Here I should be telling dial besides giving up sugar and sweet foods I kept on practicing the exercises for mental concentration.
When the salt level of my blood increased due to abstention from taking sugar, I Started experiencing preternatural things. The brick walls began to appear thin as if they were made of paper. More depth in concentration resulted in emancipation from spatio-temporal restrictions. Once, when I was sitting alone absent-mindedly, to my surprise, I noticed that the distance between floor and the ceiling does not exist altogether. When I tried to touch the ceiling I touched it easily, or to say, the distance between the ceiling and the floor had been abolished for me.
An endless chain of dreams started in the third month of my sugar atotion programme. The dreams used to become true sometimes the very next day. Once I saw that my sister is sick and is in great pain. After awakening I -wondered because only the previous night I was with her and she was all right. After a little while news came that my sister had suddenly fallen sick and she has been hospitalized. On another occasion I saw that I am in receipt of a letter from one of my friends. Then I saw that I am on a platform of a railway station where I am looking for someone. After awakening, at about 11 a.m. I received a telegram announcing the arrival of one of my friends with whom I had lost contact some twenty years ago. And the next day I was receiving him on a platform of the railway station just as seen in the dream.
Then the form of my dreams changed and I started seeing that I am flying in the air just like birds even moving my hands like the birds. Sometimes I used to fly at such an altitude which was scaring. Then I also experienced that in my dreams, I had been seeing the far off places, meeting with different people and eating delicious and sweet fruits and the taste of the eaten things in dreams used to persist even after awakening. When six months of sugar abstention were completed I started witnessing the far off things even during the state of wakefulness. I could see the things present at long distances. Once, for instance, I started thinking about one of my friends who was residing in Switzerland. Then all of a sudden I found that I am present in the house of my friend, in Switzerland. I was witnessing the house, the rooms, the decorations and the other articles just as if I could have witnessed them physically. Now, this was quite a unique experience for me. I wrote a letter to my friend and sent him a rough sketch of the house witnessed in my imagination. The sketch contained the number of rooms in his house, their measurements. The position of various articles was also indicated in that sketch. The reply of my friend was even more astonishing. He had stated that all the details given by me were perfectly right. He had written, after expressing his astonishment, that I had described in such detail which was not possible even for himself, if he had been asked to give.
On completion of ninth month of abstention from sugar I started experiencing that the thoughts of the person whosoever comes in contact with me are transpired on the screen of my mind and I could easily read the mind of the other person. I could describe what one had on his mind. One day my father after coming back from the mosque scolded me for not going to the mosque for prayer. I apologized and promised to be careful in future but his reproach continued. Then all of a sudden, it flashed to me that when my father was saying his prayer, at that time he was in fact, calculating about the money spent on the repairs of the house. I simply couldn't resist and told him, "Of what use is that prayers in which one is calculating the expenses of repairs." I felt very strange when he admitted that he was calculating the expenses of the repairs.
These few examples clearly show that abstention from taking sugar helps in liberating one from time and space restraints. This also is the reason that the exercise suggested for teaching telepathy are supplemented with this direction that the intake of the sugar should be reduced considerably.
Experiments have confirmed that excess of the salt contents in blood helps in emancipation from the grip of the conscious senses. This also is in our experience that when salt is not taken in our diet, we suffer from various ailments. Normally, the use of salt and sugar results diseases and anxiety. Abstention from taking sweetness or sugar activates the sub-conscious but since man is not accustomed to living with the activities of the sub-conscious, therefore, it results in so many complications. Thus, it is necessary that intake of sugar should not be reduced on your own. If during the course of learning the metaphysical sciences, abstention or reduction of the salt or sugar is desired, it should not be done, unless it is advised, or at least, permitted by the teacher.
Only a teacher knows, when some exercises should be practiced and when not. Those who practiced the reduction of sugar intake under the supervision of a teacher have reported that this exercise helped them in liberating from the spatio-temporal restrictions, enabling them to witness the far off things, see the incidents of the remote
past or that of the future and observe the activities, taking place at the preternatural level. Here, it seems necessary that it should be pointed out that activation of the unconscious is not spiritualism. It only helps to comprehend the realities, existing at that level. Activation of the unconscious do help in exploring the potentialities of the soul but this is not the end of the road.
Fasting in the month of Ramadan is that programme given by our religion which is aimed at the control of salt and sugar intakes which finally enables us to get our unconscious activated.
Telepathy is basically aimed at transference of thoughts without any obligation of any medium, Extinction of medium means that the spatio-temporal distances existing between two individuals vanish. As it has been said earlier, thoughts are light. A light which is independent of time and space. Since we are not accustomed to communication without using mediums therefore for achieving this thing we are required to practice concentratively. There are many exercises suggested for the purpose, for instance, gazing the candle, or mirror, staring at circle, gazing in the dark, staring at a photo negative, sun sighting, moon sighting or looking at water etc.
Mirror Gazing
An event regarding mirror gazing was published in the daily newspaper of England the "Morning Leader" Friday, August 4, 1896. "Last month dead body of David Thomas, a carpenter working in the estate of Lord Windsor was found in the outskirts of Ferrowier. He had been shot by some one. Despite the hectic searches and investigations neither trace of the murderer nor any clue of the cause of the murder could be found. All evidences lead that David was liked by every one because of his quiet nature. He had pleasant relations at home. He came from a small town of Cardiffshire but was residing in Glamorgonshire where he had married a respectable lady.
He was employed as a carpenter in Lord Windsor's estate and was living, therefore, in St. Fargon; a village near Cardiff. He hadn't been long in that village when he met this gruesome accident on Saturday night.
On the eve of that accident he finished his work early so that he could clear the vegetation that had grown in front of his cabin.
When in the afternoon becoming tired he went to his cabin, his wife told him to take the kids out. He did not answer. His wife who was busy in the other part of the cabin also did not pay attention she however remembers that he had a wash and after changing clothes he left without taking the kids along.
It seems that he met a friend and both went to a pub and had beer, they parted at 10.00. He was walking homewards cheerfully. When he readied a desolate stretch on the road a passerby heard a shot followed by a scream. The passerby, soon after hearing the shot, saw a man walking hurriedly. The man appeared to be very disturbed.
The pedestrian found, some two hundred yards ahead, a dead body which later proved to be that of David. He shouted for help. David had not died instantly. He had attempted to run after he was shot. The trail of blood indicated so.
A girl of 19, who used to practice Mirror gazing, on the request of the Cardiff Psychological Society, revealed certain strange things about that murder with the help of mirror gazing.
She was taken to Ferrweir. She had not been there before. She described all the details of that murder.
The Western Mail also had information about this strange event. Not believing the story they asked the girl to repeat her experiment in the presence of two reporters or the newspaper. The girl accepting tnS request took all the participants to that pub where the deceased David had taken the last drink of his life. From there the girl accompanied by two reporters of the Western Mail started walking. She walked silently for some time then she uttered, "I am beholding a pistol, pointing towards me. The pistol is new and shining bright. It has a wide barrel.
After heading for forty yards she again said, "I am hearing the foot steps of someone. I see a man."
"Where?" the reporters asked.
Right in front. He is crawling beside the hedge on the road side. So that he should not be seen by any one.
"Describe him. How is he clad?" the reporters inquired.
The girl at that time was in a trance, she stepped forward hurriedly. The reporters were holding her when the girl pushed one of them that the man she had seen is pursuing her. Then she screamed. The reporter rushed to hold her otherwise she would have fallen down. This happened exactly where David was first shot.
The girl was now moaning. She was trying to reach below her shoulders in a state of agony. The reporters held her by the arms. She kept on heading staggeringly. Her condition was growing critical. Her eyes had turned white. She appeared to be dying.
"Leave her alone." One of the reporters called out and as the girl was released she fell to the ground, uttering moans of agony. She finally collapsed as if she was dead.
"Tell, friend who are you?" a reporter asked. The girl responded in a feeble voice, "I am David Thomas"
"What do you want us to do? The reporter asked. "I was shot dead", the girl said in a masculine voice.
Who shot you? She was asked. The girl uttered a name.
What can, we do now for you?
The girls’ lips were moving slowly as if she was in pain.
"I will avenge my murder." "From whom? Who shot me?
After this the girl told them about the hidden weapon with which David was killed. The girl was lying as if she was dead during this time. Then all of a sudden she called out. "Look! look!" she said in a terrified voice.
"Look there is blood!”
"Where?”
"Look here, the drops of blood!"
The reporters tried to see but could not see the blood.
The girl said trembling "He is here. Take me away from here. And her body grew stiff. She was petrified. Her face had grown pale.
What are you looking at? A ghost;
The reporters returned with a feeling of terror and fright experienced.
Apparently this incident seems to be an enigmatic and puzzling one. But it is not so. You have studied in this chapter that there are two minds operative in man. When the other mind is activated we start witnessing those things which cannot be explained with the help of intellect confined in spatio-temporal restrictions.
Any exercise, whether it is mirror-gazing or some other exercise, which after liberating the mind from the on rush of thoughts enables it to concentratively focus on one single point eventually results in witnessing such happenings and incidents which remain obscure from the eyes otherwise.
This thing can be briefly stated that when the mind after coming out of the on rush of thoughts is focused on one single thought the sixth sense of man is activated with all its radiances.
It is our routine observation that the network of life is woven with thoughts of various types. Mankind is living its life on segments of thoughts and ideas.
Example:
We feel appetite. What is this appetite? Appetite is an urge to maintain the growth of our body. This urge comes to our mind in the form of an idea. And under the influence of this thought we are compelled to do something. Likewise all the urges and needs of life are following this law. There is no activity of life which is not initiated by a thought and ends on a concluding thought. When feeling of tiredness is there. We are informed in form of an idea that we should be resting now, and we go to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's awesome in favor of me to have a website, which is good in favor of my knowledge. thanks admin